Friday 30 January 2015

A short introduction

Hello dear,

Welcome to my blog!
This blog is about, well, me. And everything that keeps me busy and what is on my mind.
Allow me to introduce myself real quick.

My name is Demi, I am a 19 (almost 20) year old Dutch girl. I'm currently in college and I hope to be a primary school teacher in a couple of years. 
There is nothing I love more than sitting under a blanket, reading a good book and having a cup of tea on the table. Well almost nothing I love more than that.
My favourite thing to do is Irish dancing. So I'm a dancer, currently just Irish dancing but I've done ballet and a little bit of contemperary. I love watching all dance styles though. 

Back to the books. I love reading. I mostly read young adults but every now and then I read something else. Suggestions for books are more than welcome! I will try to put a little review on here of every book I read but as we all know that probably won't work.

Besides reading and dancing I love love love make-up, nails and nailart. So I'll post about those topics as well (my first real post will actually be a beauty post). I also try to live healthy, but I think it is more important to enjoy what you eat. 

Music... Yes music. I love listening to music. Unfortunately I don't play any instruments. My favourite bands include Within Temptation, Green Day and 5 Seconds of Summer. Although I listen to almost all types of music. 
I also watch television, don't follow a lot of tv-shows but love watching tv on a lazy evening. The tv-shows I do follow are Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, BBC Sherlock and the Dutch tv-show Divorce.
My favourite movies are the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit trilogies. Honestly, I just love everything that has to do with JRR Tolkien (between us, I've got a Tolkien tattoo). 

I love tattoos, I've got 2 already and there will be more. When I've got money and time obviously.

Well, this is all I can think of at the moment.
If you have any questions, requests or anything really don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Love,
Demi



No comments:

Post a Comment