Friday 30 January 2015

Lash extensions

Lash extenstions, not having to put mascara on in the morning. Having your lashes look gorgeous even though you just got out of bed.

So I decided to get me some lash extensions. And it was the best decision ever! I love them so much, they look so beautiful.
So after all my rambling I'll put some before and after photos so you can see the effect.

I had my lashes done at Dreamtime Beauty in Geldrop (in the Netherlands). The owner of the salon is a dance friend of mine. She is amazing and so professional! So I thought it would be fun to take you through a bit of the treatment.
First you choose the type of curl you want, I've got the D curl. Because I just love a dramatic look and I really wanted people to be able to see the lashes well. If you want a less dramatic look you can go for the C curl. I also decided to go for a blue/black colour instead of just a black one. 
Then you get gelpads under your eyes to hide the lashes of your lowereyelid, because, well it would be unpleasant if your eyes would be glued together.
You have to keep your eyes closed during the whole treatment, which kinda made me feel like Sleeping Beauty (no I did not fall asleep).
Putting the lashes on took like 2 hours, I believe. 

Soooooo the before and after pictures! 

Before:















After:








As you can see the result look amazing! If you have the chance to get lash extensions I definitely recommend getting them. But make sure you go to a professional!!
If you have the possibility to go to Dreamtime Beauty, DO IT!

Love, 
Demi


No comments:

Post a Comment